The IPCC Data Distribution Centre provides access to observed data covering the physical climate (e.g. global distributions temperature and rainfall), atmospheric composition, socio-economic information (e.g. national population and income data), and impacts of climate change. Use the links below to reach these 4 sections:
- Climate System Scenario Tables (Annex II of IPCC 5th Assessment Report, WG1 -- as Excel workbook
- Observations of the climate
- Global mean temperature data used in the AR4 assessment report;
- High resolution climatology prepared by the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia (UEA).
- Previous version of CRU data preserved for reference.
- Carbon Dioxide: observed atmospheric concentrations
- Socio-Economic Baseline Dataset
- Observed Climate Change Impacts:
- Environmental Data and Scenarios